Representation for IRS or state tax problems

Our Tax Consultants work on your behalf

If you’re struggling with tax problems, it’s important that you find reputable and reliable representation, the kind of representation First Class Tax Relief provides. Without it, you may be unable to obtain a suitable resolution to your tax problem. Chances are good that you’ve seen and heard television and radio advertisements promoting certain “tax companies” that can reduce, and even erase, your tax liability. Companies like these appeal to your fear and sense of urgency, persuading you to believe that if you hire them, you could pay little to nothing to resolve your tax matters. First Class Tax Relief works hard to distance itself from these types of misleading claims. We offer you an experienced and knowledgeable team of tax professionals.

70+ Years Combined Experience Resolving Tax Matters

Our team of tax professionals includes former IRS tax agents. Together we have 70+ years of experience in resolving tax matters. What we can guarantee is that our tax consultants will immediately review and analyze your situation to offer you the best possible tax resolution. Please don’t ignore your tax troubles. Contact us as soon as you receive notification from the IRS or your state tax authority. The sooner we intervene on your behalf the better our chances for success. Our goal is to assist you in resolving your tax problems– effectively, efficiently, and in accordance with IRS regulations.

**About our A BBB rating: An A rating is the highest the Better Business Bureau awards. Ratings “scores” are based on a variety of measurable factors including licensures, number of consumer complaints, history of advertising or legal problems, length of time in business, type of business, and background information.


First Class Tax Relief (“FCTR”) is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation or investment advice. FCTR’s services do not include representation in connection with any litigation in tax, federal or state court. If you require legal representation, please consult with an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Only an attorney can provide legal advice and representation.